Wednesday 3 December 2014

Haul It Honey!


Well, it was bound to happen. My cousin, the gorgeous Heather, owner of the blog ‘The Encyclopedia of Her’ came down from Canberra. And Jesus take the wheel, my wallet hurts. This is collaboration so you better be checking out her post!

So firstly, after getting giant coffees we headed to Parramatta Westfields. This is where it went all downhill, or uphill depending on how you look at it. So read below to check what I bought.

·      Lush ‘Limited Edition Gold Fun’
I went to Lush with no plan on what I wanted to buy. Usually not a good idea but the assistant was amazing. So she showed us this little baby,
I would describe the smell as a caramelly, citrusy and a little bergamoty and has a clay texture. If you want an intense lather, this isn’t the product for you. If you want a lovely fragrant soap, this bad boy is it.

·      Mario Badescu ‘Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater’
This is incredibly well priced for how awesome this product is. A cooling spritz that settles down makeup and elongates wear. Can I just bless this bottle of goodness just for the dispenser. The mist is so fine and just … it gives me life!
It smells good too, like roses. As if you needed an incentive.

·      Inglot Pigment in ‘63’
If angel tear looked like molten copper, this would be it. And I just want to rub this all over my eyelids. It is smooth, pigmented (duh), and just dreamy. May I say a hallelujah for Inglot opening in Parramatta? I can’t wait to collect them all.

·      M.A.C ‘Lady Danger’
This colour is an intense, matte bright orangey red. It will blow your mind and it is unlike anything I have in my collection. Mostly because I don’t have a real collection anymore. Well for now.

·      The Balm ‘Mary Lou-manizer’
It is probably very likely I should not include this. Mostly because it was bought for me but HOLY DAMNATION THIS IS GORGEOUS!
ok, I'll calm down. It is a silvery, champagne highlight that makes you shine bright like a diamond (thank you Rihianna). I don't really need to detail this much, because if you've been in the beauty blogger life for long, you probably have heard all about this.

SO there goes all my savings. But gosh was it worth it? YESH! Have you hauled recently? If you have comment below or tag me on instagram @shaydoesthethingCome back and see me soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment